The Osprey Kyte 66 Women’s Backpack is a tough, all weather high performance pack for hiking, trekking, climbing and backpacking. There is a built-in rain cover for adverse weather and a ventilated back panel for air flow in warm weather, the Kyte is also fitted with a sleeping bag compartment, sleeping roll attachment straps, stow on the go walking pole fixture and a loop for ice tools. The generous 66L capacity will see you through longer off-road trips 1-2 weeks or more.
- Customisable fit designed specifically to suit women’s bodies
- Removable top lid
- Sleeping bag compartment and water-resistant external hydration pouch, external connections points for a sleeping roll, tools such as an ice pick and walking poles
- 14-23kg load range
- Lifetime warranty including airline damage
- Capacity & Weight:
- Extra Small/Small: 64 Litres, 1.69 kg
- Small/Medium: 66 Litres, 1.77 kg
- Size Guide:
- Extra Small/Small: Customise the fit to suit women’s torso sizes 33-43 cm
- Small/Medium: Customise the fit to suit women’s torso sizes 41-51 cm
- Material: Main Section is 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop, Accents and base 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Lightwire Suspension: 3.5mm LightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt and Atilon frame sheet spreads load across the entire back panel to the peripheral frame
- Airscape back panel: Mesh-covered, ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Spacer Mesh Harness: Soft, edgeless, padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Spacer Mesh Fit on the Fly Hip belt: Adjustable hip belt for a perfect fit for a comfortable carry
- Packing Structure:
- The main compartment is accessed through the top of the pack. Flip back the top pocket to reveal the draw cord and skirt, open that up to pack through the top. The red internal compression strap should be fastened to secure and balance the load.
- Side zippered access to the main compartment
- There is a zipped sleeping bag compartment at the base, a zipped panel from this compartment also provides access to the main compartment.
- An external hydration sleeve located between the harness and back panel of your pack simplifies filling, insertion and removal of the reservoir and protects the contents of your pack from spills.
- Full length vertical zippered side pocket
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Removable top lid with zipped pocket on the outside of the lid and mesh zipped compartment on the inside.
- Zipped hip belt pockets
- External features:
- Upper and lower reverse StraightJacket™ side compression straps
- Dual daisy chain loops to secure items to
- Tuck away ice tool loop and bungee tie-offs
- Integrated rain cover
- Removable sleeping pad straps Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
We recommend this bag for:
- The Osprey Kyte 66 Women’s backpack is perfect for female hikers and multi-night trekkers or backpackers. This tough, all weather bag is a great all-rounder for various adventure trips with multiple tool attachment points.